Saturday 2 February 2008

Tracking your Visitors in SEOContest2008

With the SEO Contest getting competitive each and every day with many competing for the highest spot in google for SEOContest2008, loads of SEO (both insite and external) is done for these pages. More than the competition i am doing this as a practice to brush up my SEO knowledge which i havent used much since last April. (thats when i left my job which was mainly about online marketing).

I am finding it bit difficult to do insite optimisation with blogger (may be because i am not used to blogger). Anyway im doing better than I thought with a Blogger address.
This site was in the first page of google for SEOContest2008 in the first day. Now droped to third page for keyword SEOContest2008 as I am not doing much link building.

As the competition goes on the top competitors will end up having sites which will draw thousands of visitors a day.
But how do you know how many visitors you get? Simply use a visitor tracking script. In my opinion Google Analytics is the best and its free. And thats what i am using in SEOContest2008

No comments: